I had such a sore throat this morning. I was craving popsicles from 2am on. So at 7am, I went to the store in sweatpants and no bra (lovely I tell you) and got a box of popsicles and a box of fudgsicles... My diet all day has consisted of 3 popsicles and some toast with honey. My WW leader would be so proud.
I am scheduled to be off today which is a good thing but I called about tomorrow as well. Since I nanny twins and their mom works, I really wanted to give her the heads up that I am probably not going to make it in and neither of us want to get the munchkins sick.
Speaking of the twins, they are such a joy right now. I think it is easier taking care of them, now that I am not losing one of my own in the process. Man they are a handful though. They both have started walking this week. So I have two little Frankensteins stumbling around...both wanting to go in different directions of course. They also have their own little language and play style with each other. A couple of times recently I have actually felt left out of their conversation, and they do not say any words yet!
They just always have me thinking about how cool twins are. I am not necessarily anguishing for my own "pair" but having twins would be a-okay to me. I think they are a real joy and they have a bond like nothing I have ever seen.
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Popsicles and Frankensteins
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i hope your throat feels better soon!
Feel better soon! I second that your WW leader would not be impressed with your diet today!!
I think your diet is perfectly acceptable when you have a sore throat. Take care of yourself.
I think the twin thing is pretty cool too. Ever since reading the Sweet Valley High series as a kid, I wanted to be a twin. And yes, if we have triplets, you can definitely be our nanny! To be honest, I'm a little freaked out by the whole triplet thing.
Post a Comment