Just got back from a long weekend in Aspen. I surprised my husband with a trip to the St. Regis for his birthday which was Saturday (Happy BDay Admin too!). It was lovely, romantic and very relaxing. We had a great hike, relaxed by the pool and had entirely too much wine and champagne.
I thought about wearing a white skirt the entire weekend, hoping AF would be enticed but decided against it.....I think if she is not here in two more weeks (marking 10 weeks since last Lupron) I am gonna call my RE and see if I can get on estrogen.
I also came home to very hot weather and aphids all over my trees at the house....joy.
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Lovely little getaway
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I have never been to Aspen, but your pic is beautiful! We always talk about going there to ski, but always end up going to the places we are familiar with.
Nothing says welcome home like bugs . . .
I didn't know this until last year, but you can buy a bag of ladybugs at the garden store to gobble up your aphids.
Happy birthday to your husband. You really know how to treat him well!
Happy birthday to your husband! It sounds like a fabulous weekend.
I hope AF makes an appearance soon so you can avoid the medical inducement.
Sounds like a fabulous getaway.
And thanks so much for your comment. It's true - being fertile means nothing without the end result.
I wish you a quick, easy visit from your aunt very very soon.
And aphid pee on the car is the worst!
Good thing you're drinking a lot of wine and champagne since so many of us are having to live vicariously in the alcohol department lately. =)
Your post makes me want to go to Aspen too. Nice gift!
Sounds like a wonderful weekend, minus the aphids that is :)
Post a Comment