Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Looks good on paper!

Went to my regular OB appointment today. Things looks great thus far. My blood pressure, pulse, weight and Sprout's HB (155) are all great. My uterus is just the right size for 15 weeks and according to all of that, I look like an average pregnant mama. Spotting continues to be a worry for me, and only me it seems. My doc and NP really think it is just the fibroid acting up a bit.

Let's hope the quad screen results and peri ultrasound on 1/20 (6 days!!!) go as smoothly as today. We will likely find out what flavor Sprout is as well. Very, very exciting.

15 comments:

Lisa said...

Great news! Keep taking it step by step - I'm keeping fingers crossed for great news all the way through this thing for you!
Can't wait to hear the flavor of sprout too!

Lori Lavender Luz said...

I'm thinking spumoni.

:-)

Rum raisin?

Melis.sa said...

yay for the ultrasound coming up! glad to hear everything (besides the spotting) is going so well!


i bled 3x in my pregnancy with my dd. once at 10 weeks, once at 34, and finally at 40. each time it was a LOT of red blood. they never did find out what it was, but the baby & i were always ok.

G$ said...

Yay! So glad you had a good appt and the next isn't too far :)

Courtney said...

This is excellent news! Congratulations on a great appointment, and I can't wait to hear about your u/s in a few days.

Fingers crossed that that pesky spotting will get out of town!

Meghan said...

So glad all is well with little Sprout

Denise said...

Good, good, good! Looking forward to hearing some exciting news next week.

c. said...

Sounds wonderful, Meg. So good.

Can't wait to hear how the u/s goes.

Sudbury Creative Reuse Centre said...

Oh Meg, yay! You have no idea how happy I am to hear this. This happy news is a bright shining light in a sea of sadness for many I know (including me). You remind me to keep hope floating. Can't wait to hear even more fabulous news next week!

Sorry to hear you're still spotting. It can leave any time now, right?

Jen said...

Fabulous news... Just keep the good news coming!

Maryanne said...

What great news! I am so happy for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Always good when the news from your doc is that you're normal. Can't wait to see Sprout's next photos from the peri. For the record, I think she's a girl!

big hug!

J Sweet said...

Yes! Me gusta the all normal stuff. I think Sprout is rasberry, aka a girl! I have a hunch!

Jamie said...

I see where the spotting would be a worry. But average pregnant mama? I like the sound of that!

Sushilover said...

Great news! Can't wait to hear what sprout is!