We go home today which I am so happy for. We cannot stop looking at him and feeling so overwhelmed with thanks and joy that we finally have a fat healthy baby, well he is not so fat yet! He is so small and perfect... We spend hours just looking at one another. He will stare at me while I tell him endless stories, mostly about how different it will be out here than inside mama.
I will soon get his birth details up. It will be a nice way to release some of it from my head- it was 39 hours and completely exhausting and amazing, all at the same time...
Monday, July 6, 2009
He is quite delicious
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
21 comments:
he is so yummy!!! what a perfect little boy!
You are such a great mama already!
I could not be happier for you!
Welcome to the world little Finnegan!!!. May you find it way more enjoyable out side than in. It is much larger and I am sure you will love it out side.
Be good.
Congrats again Meg, and take care.
OMG! He is just perfect.
Meg, I am so very happy for you. For your dream come true. You have arrived my friend.
Congratulations to the three of you and LOVE the name.
What a beautiful, beautiful little boy! And on July 4th! I am so happy for you and your family.
Welcome, Finnegan! We have been waiting so long to meet you!
He is absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations, Meg! Enjoy this time because it goes by much too fast, speaking from my experience.
He is adorable!! Congratulations!!
Beautiful. Amazing. Perfect. Congratulations!
He's just so adorable! I just love babies in hats! I'm so happy for you.
His picture made me smile and you just sound happy in your writing. Congratulations again!
So cute! Congrats. :) He and I are birthday buddies too! Yeah for 4th of July babies!
It's worth the wait, no?
MissedConceptions
His eyes are gorgeous!!!! =) 39 hours, woooweee! Uh, I'm so ecstatic for you and your little man!
Bayla and Nathan can't wait to meet their new friend! Glad you get to go home today. Hope you are recovering and falling more in love every minute!
Oh Meg, he is perfect! After everything you guys have been through isn't is just astonishing that he is here, looking up at you?
I am just so happy. I had been wondering all weekend while I was away how things were. Take care of yourself and that sweet little boy. Congrats to you and your hubby!
Congratulations! He is so beautiful!
Here from LFCA...
Congratulations! He is gorgeous. Best wishes!
OH MEG!!!! Precious little one... I couldn't be happier for you. Goose bumps!!!
Holy sh*t Meg!!!!
He is soooo perfectly beautiful! Enjoy these weeks. They go so fast. I am so happy for you!
xoxoxoxo
Meredith
Just absolutely beautiful! So well worth the wait! Yes...we finally have our very own happy fat babies :)
He absolutely is. Congratulations, Meg. XO.
I love this picture. So gorgeous...
Post a Comment