
I found this adorable shirt (non-maternity) yesterday and tried it on. Between the shape of the shirt and the extra padding I had above my khakis, I looked adorably pregnant. I stood in the mirror for several moments and then ended my shopping day...without the shirt.
We will begin trying to get pregnant again in November. It really cannot get here soon enough. Trying with all of my might to stay in the moment and enjoy these next several weeks but frankly, I would love to be put in a dark cozy cave until then.
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Bump
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
They shouldn't make maternity clothes so cute. I bought a shirt once and didn't realize it was for bumpers until I'd worn it a few times.
i have several items of clothing that make me look so cutely pregnant. i never wear them. screw empire waists and baby doll dresses!
I noticed how fashion lately promotes a lot of shirts like that. Your time will come! I like the dark cozy cave idea though -- I'd like to hide in one of my own -- and hibernate -- until m/s passes.
oh sweetie, I can't wait till you get to wear that shirt (or one like it) and the bump you see is real and glorious!!!
Can I come help distract you till November? I know the waiting will be so hard, but it will be here before you know it - promise!
I've been thinking for the last couple of years that fashion designers must want all of us to LOOK pregnant. It's weird that there are so many styles that do that.
How is your internship going?
I understand your longing so well...but I know a baby is so close for you! I remember trying on actual maternity clothes and wondering if I would ever get to wear them.
And I did.
You will, too...so soon. hugs.
I have hated the empire-waist trend, it makes me look pregnant no matter what!
But I am with you, November can't come soon enough!
Post a Comment